Alice Doyle is a recurring character on the sitcom Frasier. She is portrayed by Ashley Thomas.
She is the daughter of Roz Doyle. She first appears as a newborn. Her father is only 20 when she is conceived, and rather than, as Roz thought of it, ruin his life, Roz decided to raise Alice herself and not burden him with the responsibility. Alice refers to Niles, Martin and Frasier as her "uncles". She has a mildly adversarial relationship with Daphne's mother Gertrude, and a close relationship with Roz's onetime boyfriend, Roger.
- She has a odd appetite for eating rose petals.
- A running gag in the show's later seasons involved her desperate desire to be a flower girl at various weddings, but always being prevented at the last minute.
- She's appears to have "beaver teeth" as Gertrude Moon says about her.
- Her mother was in her 30s and her father was 20 when she was conceived.
- Her grandparents on her dad's side were both 37 when she was conceived.
- She's familiar with the game of "Punch Buggy" and often punched Gertrude in the shoulder every time a car passed by, much to Gertrude's dismay.
- When Gertrude Moon complains that people didn't drive so erratic in her day, Alice asked, "Is it because you rode dinosaurs?"
- After Alice unwittingly mocked Gertrude for being around "in the time of when dinosaurs were alive", and Gertrude suggested that Roz give her the proper punishment, Roz rewarded Alice with ice cream.
- She may well grow up with a big nose, given that big noses run in her dad's family.