Frasier Loves Roz is the 22nd episode of Season 3 on NBC series Frasier.
ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID – Roz is faced with yet again being a bridesmaid at a friend's wedding. Knowing Roz's depressed state, Frasier faces the ethical issue of how to tell her that Ben (guest star Michael Mitz) – the man she currently adores – is undergoing treatment with Niles for a womanizing problem. When Frasier finally expresses his concern to her, Roz mistakes his feelings for something more than friendship. Meanwhile, Frasier and Niles try to get Martin to sit still to videotape a message about his life for future generations of Cranes.
- Kelsey Grammer as Frasier Crane
- Jane Leeves as Daphne Moon
- David Hyde Pierce as Niles Crane
- Peri Gilpin as Roz Doyle
- John Mahoney as Martin Crane
Special Guest Star
- David Duchovny as Tom
- Michael Mitz as Ben Collins
- Roz is 33, making her birth year 1963
- Roz' parents have been divorced for 15 years.
- Martin is from 1931