- "I understand, I was in the army — we all have our urges"
- ―Martin to Frasier
NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED FOR FRASIER -- Frasier's (Kelsey Grammar) generally sunny impression of his fellow man clouds over when he is snookered and insulted after a series of good deeds go awry, especially when he is arrested after unwittingly giving a ride to a prostitute. Making matters worse, a mortified Frasier must explain the public scandal to his visiting 11-year-old son Frederick (Trevor Einhorn).
- Kelsey Grammer as Frasier Crane
- Jane Leeves as Daphne Moon
- David Hyde Pierce as Niles Crane
- Peri Gilpin as Roz Doyle
- Dan Butler as Bulldog Briscoe
- John Mahoney as Martin Crane
- Trevor Einhorn as Frederick Crane
- Ron Howard as Stephen (caller)
- William H. Macy as Ralph (caller)
- David H. Ferguson as Crystal
- Betsy Gardner as Laura Hilton
- Freddie celebrates his 11th birthday, making his birth early January 1988
- In Cheers, Frederick is born in November 1989