ROMANTIC ENTANGLEMENTS ABOUND IN ONE-HOUR SEASON FINALE -- Even though Frasier (Kelsey Grammer) is happily involved with girlfriend Faye Moskowitz (guest star Amy Brenneman, 'NYPD Blue'), he jeopardizes the relationship when he absent-mindedly calls her 'Cassandra' -- the name of an ex-lover (guest star Virginia Madsen, 'Candyman') he secretly dated while courting Faye. Meanwhile, Frasier gets freaked out when he realizes where Niles (David Hyde Pierce) is looking for love; Daphne (Jane Leeves) is panic-stricken when she loses something valuable from her boyfriend (guest star Saul Rubinek); and Roz (Peri Gilpin) is mortified in the wake of her passionate, yet temporary, fling with a fellow employee.
Niles is lonely and walks into Café Nervosa on a Saturday, where he runs into Roz. Niles and Roz compete on who has a worse love life. Niles comes to Frasier's the next morning, before going to have brunch with Maris. However, Frasier, Martin, and Daphne Moon are all at home with their dates. Niles becomes upset, and soon leaves. Meanwhile, Frasier keeps calling his girlfriend Faye, Cassandra. Roz gives in to her loneliness and ends up sleeping with Bulldog, though Frasier thought she slept with Noel. Niles disappears for several days, and Frasier and Martin become worried. They go to his house, only to discover that he had been seeing a waitress from the cafe, Kit.
- Kelsey Grammer as Frasier Crane
- Jane Leeves as Daphne Moon
- David Hyde Pierce as Niles Crane
- Peri Gilpin as Roz Doyle
- Dan Butler as Bulldog Briscoe
- John Mahoney as Martin Crane
Special Guest Stars
- Jessica Cauffiel as Kit
- Alice Playten as Bonnie
- Kit – I told you, no strings — just fun
- Martin – You always want your kids to have more than you had
- ―Meeting the family
- Donny makes the Sunday brunch with the three couples and Niles, his and Daphne's engagement breakfast.
- Martin is dating Bonnie, who works at McGinty's
- Frasier and Martin discover that Niles has been AWOL due to a fling with Kit, a waiter from Café Nervosa