- "Daphne – I'm a bit embarrassed now, making you worry for no reason
Frasier – Oh, it's all right, Daphne. It's what I do"
Daphne's family arrives for her wedding and Frasier tries to console a staunch Daphne, who insists that Niles' impromptu marriage has come as a relief. The night of the rehearsal dinner, Daphne's family lights the party on fire, while Frasier confides in Martin his worry that Niles and Daphne aren't being honest with themselves and their respective significant others.
- Kelsey Grammer as Frasier Crane
- David Hyde Pierce as Niles Crane
- Jane Leeves as Daphne Moon
- John Mahoney as Martin Crane
- Peri Gilpin as Roz Doyle
Special Guest Stars
- First appearance of Gertrude Moon, who is unpleasant and emotionally abusive to her daughter