You Can Go Home Again is the finale and 24th episode of Season 3 on NBC series Frasier.
To celebrate Frasier's third anniversary as a radio talk show host, Roz gives him a cassette recording of his first broadcast. Listening to the tape makes Frasier reflect on how different his life was when he first moved back to Seattle. Flashback sequences highlight Frasier's raw on-air style and the very different nature of his relationships with his father, Martin, before Martin moved in with him, and even with his brother, Niles. Meanwhile, in present day, Daphne tries to decide whether to spend her vacation time back home with her family in England or on a sunny beach in Acapulco.
- Kelsey Grammer as Frasier Crane
- Jane Leeves as Daphne Moon
- David Hyde Pierce as Niles Crane
- Peri Gilpin as Roz Doyle
- John Mahoney as Martin Crane
- The very first episode of The Dr. Frasier Crane Show was 21 May 1993
- Frasier's original producer, Dave, dropped Frasier. Roz tries to get transferred to a gardening show after their first call
- Frasier lived in Boston for 15 years.